Do you struggle to write a good resume? Are you worried you got something wrong in your resume? Or do you just want a second opinion to make your resume stand out? Whatever the case, you should join MentorUP Calgary for our resume renovation night, where we have invited a group of experienced professionals to go through your resume one-on-one. In addition Julie Brown will deliver a half-hour introductory keynote address.
Confirmed mentors are:
- Julie Brown, Employer Liaison, Graduate Students’ Association – University of Calgary
- Bela Shah, Process Engineer, Fluor Canada Ltd.
- Vivar Shah, Mechanical Engineer
- Gerardo Rivera, Team Lead Completions, Talisman Energy
- Matt Vanthuyne, Business Development Specialist
- Melanie Popp, Sr. Completions Engineer, Paramount Resources
- Pam Nagarajappa, Research Scientist, Arcis Seismic Solutions
What to bring:
- 10 printed copies of your resume
- A job posting that you would like to tailor your resume to (optional)
- 6:30 Doors open and registration
- 7:00 Keynote speaker Julie Brown: “Tips for a Successful Resume”
- 7:30 Resume Renovation
- 8:30 Wrap-up and Conclusions
- 9:00 Networking
- 9:30 Event Ends
Where to go: Innovate Calgary, 3553-31 St. NW, Calgary
When to come: Thursday September 18th at 6:30-9:30 pm
Refreshments will be provided for you and the mentors.
Registration is 10$ via mupyycresumereno.eventbrite.ca